点击这个No Text下面的输入框隐藏,点击Add Name输入框显示,这个效果怎么写,如果可以配上代码就更好了 谢谢回答

2b77303a336ec829e081db006b0816b.png

4d14e702126aebaf3bfc9cf0130ff1b.png

16 条回复16

Tim_Mak
探路者
103 12 21

要加JavaScript,如:

<input type="radio" name="options" id="desktop" autocomplete="off" checked="checked" value="1" onclick="show();"> No text 
<input type="radio" name="options" id="mobile" autocomplete="off" value="2" onclick="show();"> Add text

function show(){
document.getElementById('text-field-1').style.display ='block';
document.getElementById('text-field-2').style.display = 'block';

}
function hide(){
document.getElementById('text-field-1').style.display = 'none';
document.getElementById('text-field-2').style.display ='none';
}

GYY-y
观光客
29 0 1

非常谢谢你能回答我的问题,但这个不是我想要的结果,我想实现的是点击不同按钮,让下面的输入框进行出现和隐藏的效果,但是我现在获取不到这两个button按钮,代码截图在上面,你可以再看一下,非常感谢您的回答,期待接到你的回复

asfyb
新成员
12 0 0

How did you solve the problem of motion theme, jumping to white screen.

GYY-y
观光客
29 0 1

I haven't encountered this problem yet, if you are in trouble tell me what caused it

asfyb
新成员
12 0 0

Thanks for your reply, I chose the theme motion because it is the most similar to our design, but it has a situation similar to route lazy loading when making route jumps (that is, there is a moment of white screen should be waiting for loading time).

asfyb
新成员
12 0 0

If you want to see the effect you can try to switch between pages with a click here.
https://themes.shopify.com/themes/motion/styles/classic/preview?surface_detail=motion&surface_inter_... position=1&surface_type=search

GYY-y
观光客
29 0 1

It’s normal that a white screen will appear for a short time when switching pages, and it’s the same in my store, so don’t worry.
I want to know how you did this screening? Looking forward to your reply.

asfyb
新成员
12 0 0

Thank you very much for your reply, I think this should be amendable, after all the white wait may not be user friendly. Of course this is just my personal opinion, and the official reply also tells me that I can help us with this issue through Motion, a third party theme provider, if they can.

Screening? The choice of theme may not be something I need to consider, I'm doing secondary development based on this, so I may not be able to answer your question well, and I may have some development issues to discuss with you later.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version).

GYY-y
观光客
29 0 1

I recently have a requirement for secondary development of the screening area. I would like to ask you about the specific considerations. Please reply to me if it is convenient.
Thank you very much

GYY-y
观光客
29 0 1

非常需要你的帮助,希望你能回复我i

asfyb
新成员
12 0 0

Sorry, I don't know what constructive help I can offer you until now, so I didn't reply to the message at that time.

GYY-y
观光客
29 0 1

Do you understand Chinese?

asfyb
新成员
12 0 0

可以的。

GYY-y
观光客
29 0 1

我加你微信吧,在微信上聊

asfyb
新成员
12 0 0

This is my WeChat:a949919387.

asfyb
新成员
12 0 0

I'm new to shopify, I'm just a front-end development engineer, I'm not familiar with shopify.