4 0 0

Hi Lily,

Thanks.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
3 0 1

Hey Jordan,

This is not caused by Dynamic Checkout. Our team looked into the issue and it's likely caused by an error where you require customers to enter a phone number at checkout, but it's not required in PayPal. If you match the settings it should do the trick: https://help.shopify.com/manual/payments/paypal/require-phone-numbers. 

Hope that solves your issue!

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi Lily,

My site is loading product page in popup as quick view by ajax. But dynamic checkout buttons are not displayed like i view product page. I think i have to call a re-initialized script like dynamic button on checkout page to display dynamic button in popup. Do you know the script to call after display product in quick view popup ? Thanks!

0 Likes
8 0 0

This is really exciting! We enabled dynamic checkout buttons on product pages and It looks okay when an accelerated button (PayPal, Apple Pay) displays. But, I was hoping someone would have insight as to how to customize the unbranded "buy now" button. Change the size/color. See screenshot.

0 Likes
5 0 0

Hi Justin, 

I was able to style the button with CSS. My buttons also have <span> inside them so I had to use javascript to add those extra element on page load. 

0 Likes
5 0 0

Hey Lily,

1. The button that is shown is highly dependent on the browser + device combination. An unbranded button will be shown if the customer has not previously used an accelerated payment method on that combination.

So based on this answer, if I release the dynamic checkout buttons then customers will only see the "Buy Now" button at first? The, once they've made the first purchase they will be able to see the 3rd party payment provider buttons such as Paypal? Cheers!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
26 0 8

Hi all,

this doesn't seem to honor any line item properties set on the form, can this be corrected or is there another way to pass the line item property on the product?

3 Likes
8 0 0

Could you post code example? Ty ty!

0 Likes
3 0 0

This button doesn't pass the properties inputs I got on my site

Example:
https://www.hashtagbracelets.com/products/pulsera-hashtag-rain-forest

I'm a theme developer, is there any way to fix this?

0 Likes
3 0 0

I added the code, but I get a transaction error:

"An error occurred while processing your checkout. Please try again." Is this related to Paypal?

0 Likes