1099 missing

Solved
rabbitroom
2 0 0

We received an email from Shopify with a link to download our 1099-K, but the link does not provide a 1099-K. It only links to our payouts page. What going on there?

0 Likes
Andrew_
2 0 0
Yes, I never received my 2019 nor do i have access and yes I did pass the order and order value thresh holds. 
0 Likes
jennalaud
2 0 2

We are having the same issue with no documents option available. We have 653 orders since August 2020. We have less than 10k due to paypal and other payment platforms. Help! 

0 Likes
rabbitroom
2 0 0

Really need someone to help out with this. We do over $1,000,000 in our store and tax documents are no joke. Please advise.

0 Likes
Austinmackereth
1 0 0

Im having the same issue, there is no link for documents on my shopify, not even in the payment/ payout section and I've made well over 20k 

0 Likes
0rezona
1 0 0

Hi I'm in the same boat as the last 4 or 5 posters. My store hasn't received a 1099-K yet and I need it to complete my taxes.

I know other people have already got them so not sure if the system there is all jacked up or what.

Someone please contact me and figure out what's going on. Over $20K in sales and over 200 sales both (well over, actually).

0 Likes
Oliver
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
391 42 73

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @0rezona, previous responders & anyone else who may be in the same boat!

If the business qualifies for a 1099 form, you will see this by logging in as the account owner and clicking the Documents link at the top left corner of your Shopify Payments payout page (admin/payments). If you aren't seeing this form when logged in as the account owner and you think your business qualifies, we'd ask that you get in touch with our Support team directly so we can authenticate you and look into this with our Payments team. We’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

All the best!

Oliver | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes