1099k - gross vs net revenue

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 3

Hey Guys,

Get US income tax reporting ready for 2013. Thanks for my 1099k.

I believe the Transaction amounts listed in my 1099k are gross amounts prior to the reduction by Shopify payments transaction fee. 

I can't find the report that shows me my store income without those fees (or a report that would simply summarize those fees so I could calculate the delta). 

In comparison in Stripe and Paypal I can extract data reports with a row per transaction that will show the transaction fee, then I can use excel to add it up. Not finding the similar report in Shopify payments.

Thanks!   

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
41 0 8

Hey Bryan,

We're working on creating a section where you can search/export all your Shopify Payments transactions for exactly this purpose. I've sent you the details by email.

This product is currently in beta testing, so if anyone else is interested please let me know. 

Mo - Payments @Shopify
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
21 0 7

Interested!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
41 0 8

Hey Jody,

Just sent you an email with some instructions. Feel free to keep in touch directly via the email thread. 

Mo - Payments @Shopify
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Interested as well.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
41 0 8

Update: We've launched a new view for Shopify Payments transactions that's fully filterable, sortable, and exportable. You can now also apply similar functions to Shopify Payments payouts.

Any feedback or comments are welcome.

Mo - Payments @Shopify
0 Likes
Highlighted
Not applicable
1151 0 0

Is there a way to see the net per item as opposed to per transaction? As we work with some vendors on consignment and would love to be able to break that out without having to manually look at every single transaction.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Is there a way to see the net per item as opposed to per transaction? As we work with some vendors on consignment and would love to be able to break that out without having to manually look at every single transaction.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
4175 29 400

Hi James,

I built two Apps for that kind of work. One records each line item sold and records the sale per vendor, presenting you with the net to split on a percentage basis if you want. You set the cost of goods price to get the net, and the calculation ignores taxes, but factors in the per order discount. Shopify still cannot deal with discount per product, so the discounts are applied evenly across all items. http://tkitty.herokuapp.com is the App.

Secondly I made a cost of goods App that breaks out the net per item among other reports. https://cogs-shopify.herokuapp.com

Feel free to ask any questions if those don't satisfy your needs.

Custom Shopify Apps built just for you! hunkybill@gmail.com http://www.resistorsoftware.com
0 Likes