A Similar Problem To Some

Visitor
1 0 0

So I have a store that was deleted a month or 2 ago. How do I collect invoices from that store such as the domain and shopify name? I need to do taxes and I don't have access to some of those transactions from my deleted store!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
720 47 104

Hey, there.

This is Dallas from the Shopify Social Care Team.

If your store was only closed 2 months ago then all of your data should be able to be recovered. In order to obtain it, you would need to start your store up again, but if you close your store within 7 days you'll get a full refund so you won't actually be paying for another month of your store. From there you will be able to access all of the information that you need in your store. Then once you have all of that data you can close your store and then we can work to get you a refund. I can get you a refund as long as you close your store again within 7 days.

In that case, I suggest you start your store up one day, get all the information out of your store that same day, and then cancel your plan again that day. If that is the case I will be able to go back and get you a full refund.

That would be the best option for what you're needing. Please let me know if this is something that you're interested in so that we can verify your account in order to speed up the process for you. 

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes