Accountant **QBO required**

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi All,

I am an accountant that just left the corporate world. I worked for 5 years at a Fortune 500 Retailer. I loved the people but the work was not fulfilling. I want to help people run efficient and profitable business.

I am willing to help in any way I can. Some services I know I can provide are below. Feel free to contact me if you have something else you want help with.

• Bookkeeping
  • Benchmarking
  • KPI
  • Set up Chart of Accounts
  • Create Management Reports to give you the data you need.

All you need is a QBO account.

If you are interested check out www.jsproadvisor.com

Thanks,

Jordan

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1322 31 131

Hi Jordan, 

Nick here from Shopify. 

Thanks for posting and sharing this. Can I ask a few questions which I think others could have on their mind also regarding this? 

1. Does it matter what country a store/ business is based in? There are people with businesses all around the world active in the community here if some of them are not eligible because they are based in a certain country, it would be great to know that in advance.
  2. If a store is based in a country you work within, but not close enough for a face to face meeting, can I ask how it works? Are there meetings and if so are they conducted via a virtual hangout space or would it be mainly mail and phone call? 
  3. Can you help with end of year business taxes? 

Thanks again for posting as I think it's a great idea and hopefully you will find some businesses in here that get some benefit out of your service. 

All the best, Nick

Let me know if you've found this helpful and by hitting solved.
0 Likes