All taxes are included in my prices option not in Taxes settings

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

When I test my store, I see messages about taxes and shipping being included at checkout, both on the product page and the cart page, but my product prices already include taxes and shipping. I've seen topics on this forum to enable the "All taxes are included in my prices" option in Settings>Taxes, but this option is nowhere to be found.

Was this option removed? This doesn't make any sense. Please help me. I want to include taxes in my product prices.

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
766 75 149

Hey there, @davidhayes 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

That is a really great question. You will need to go to Settings > Taxes and then make sure that "Show all prices with tax included" just like in this clip. You will then need to update the language in your theme to reflect this. By default, all themes say that the taxes are calculated upon checkout. You will need to go to Online Store > Current Theme > Actions > Edit Language. Once in the language settings, you can search for "taxes calculated" to pull up the relevant part of the theme's language that you need to edit as per this video. Once this is done you can enter in whatever message you please such as "Free Shipping, taxes included in price." 

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Tourist
4 0 2

@Bo Oh it seems like the option's wording was changed.

Thank you so much! Your answer was exactly what I needed.

1 Like