Amend payout frequency

Stephanie_Capua
2 0 0

HI

I am a UK user and I would like to amend Shopify payout frequency, how can I do it?

Thank you

0 Likes
Alex23
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
523 1 104

Hey, Stephanie!

My name is Alex, I'm a guru here at Shopify!

The payout frequency for Shopify Payments is fixed, and I'm afraid that it can't be changed.  I'd be happy to pass your feedback on to the team, if you can let me know the specifics of the change that you'd like to make, and how this is important to your business - let me know!

Please feel free to give us a call or start a live chat at any time, we're open 24/7 for your convenience and always happy to assist!

Cheers,

Alex | Shopify Guru

0 Likes
Stephanie_Capua
2 0 0

Dear Alex,

Thank you for your answer. I have noticed that already a few years ago other people have asked the same question and that the shopify payments are still fixed and can't be chosen by the user.

It could be very useful to be able to select how often a company would like to receive payments, maybe once a week or every 2 weeks etc. The way payments are received now increases the time my accountant spends reconciling things and therefore his services become more expencive... my cashflow is not improved by receiving the payments every few days because I spend more in administration.

Thnak you

0 Likes