Another Shopify App Questionnaire ☹️

Highlighted

Long time member of Shopify. I once had an online store selling iRobot robots and a love of Xero. Many years ago (2+ish), I wanted to build an Shopify to Xero integration. At that time, only two were around and they has many negative comments. I wanted to cater for those negative comments so I built a tiny demo to get a feel of how apps really worked. I left that project to work Full time as a software engineer. I'm back on this project.

My passion is design, customer support, UX and accounting... I love accounting therefore I had to make this Shopify to Xero Integration 😱. If you are happy with current apps, you should stick with them. If you're not happy for years or months, I invite you to a 2 mins questionnaire. Can you spare two mins of your time please?

Take Questionnaire

Who am I? I am this person.

Many thanks for reading.

Posts/replies by @MirMayne
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1708 47 153

You really want to make a better title for your posts, currently it's too ambiguous

Also there is a accounting specific forum https://community.shopify.com/c/Accounting-Taxes/bd-p/accounting-and-taxes

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept the solution so you can help others.
Confused? Busy? ? Get me to solve it paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com.
Buy me a coffee? ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
0 Likes
Thanks, Paul. I don't seem to have to option to rename/edit the title. Thanks for making the suggestion and included the correct link.

If there's a moderator that can move this post then I'd be very happy.
Posts/replies by @MirMayne
0 Likes