Best accounting solution for Australian based shopify store

Highlighted
3 0 1

I set up my store about 9 months ago and it has grown pretty quickly so I need to start thinking about accountancy tools and what are the best options for integrating with shopify and specifically for an Australian based business (or perhaps that doesn't matter!). Any advice appreciated!

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 1

We are in the same boat Fiona, so would love to know the same information. We are Australian based (for now!), but selling to the US, UK, Canada and Australian markets.

We are looking at Xero, but it's a bit overwhelming!

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
148 0 16

Hey,

You can try Brightpearl (aff link).

It's quite complex, but will surely lift up your business processes to the next level. I personally use it for my store Alisa.ua. Combined with powerful automations you can build on top of it, it's a great way to grow your e-commerce business.

-- Stas

★ Shopify Customer/Order Auto Tag App → 99rabbits.com ★
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 1

Hi Lise, I love your store, I have two cats, your products are so cute!!

I only sell in Australia at the moment, also, I'm trying to work out if I need a separate inventory tool or whether there is an option that combines inventory tracking & accounting. 

Stas, thanks for the info, I looked at Brightpearl but thought it looked a bit expensive and is probably more than I need right now!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
28 0 15

Hi Fiona,

If you need a simple tool to create invoices compliant with Australian legislation, you might check the Shopify app Sufio.

This app will also allow you to include your ABN number on your invoices.

Hope this helps,
Jeff

We turn ideas into apps. | www.idea-tags.com
0 Likes