Can we download our 1099?

Stephanie22
Shopify Partner
13 0 0

Or do we have to wait for it in the mail?

0 Likes
Jason
Shopify Expert
10360 158 2003

Hey Stephanie,

If you're using Shopify Payments and qualify for a 1099 you would find a download link on the payments page. Only the account owner will see this link.

I jump on these forums to help and share some insights. Not looking to be hired, and not looking for work.

Don't hand out staff invites or give admin password to forum members unless absolutely needed. In most cases the help you need can be handled without that.

★ http://freakdesign.com.au ★
0 Likes
Stephanie22
Shopify Partner
13 0 0

Have the 1099's already been uploaded yet? I don't see the download link, and this account definitely did sales over the $20k threshold :-)

0 Likes
Stephanie22
Shopify Partner
13 0 0

Any idea?

0 Likes
Karlie_old
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
112 0 6

Hello Stephanie! 

Kassey here from the Shopify Guru Team! There could be a couple of reasons why you're not seeing the button in your admin; you would need to be logged into the Shopify admin under the account owner to be able to see the button and you would also need to have made 20K through Shopify Payments alone for 2015. If you've made sure both are covered but still don't see the button, we can start a private thread via email and I can look into it for you. :)

Kassey S
Shopify Guru

0 Likes