Cancel subscription

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, I was on free trial, with a selected plan, and didn't realize it had expired. I have now closed the store, can i get a refund, please. tia

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
506 45 131

Hi @Alexmt99,

Apologies for the late reply here, and thank you for getting in touch. Were you able to speak to someone from Shopify about this refund request, or are you still looking for help with this? Please let me know!

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

hi Victor, no one has reached out so yes still looking for help on this. Can you help. Alex

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
506 45 131

Hi @Alexmt99,

Sure thing, I can take a look at this for you. I'll need to authenticate you on the store which I can only do over email, so I'll be sending you an email to the address linked to your forums profile shortly. Please look out for that and get back to me there.

Kind regards,

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello dear Mr./Mrs. From shopify,

I have canceled my subscription and I was not using my store even. When I started, in shopify website was try for 90 days without payment. I did it and before 21 days, I decided to cancel my store. When I open my email, I was surprised with $ 29.9 charge in my card. I have decided to hold this amount in Paypal. I was not expected to be charged.

I tried to call using 1 888 746 7439 but no one answered the phone

Please, can you sold and gibe my money back?  Thank you 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
506 45 131

Hi @kitchedt,

This is something we can take a closer look at for you, but you'll need to be authenticated on the store first so the details of this invoice can be investigated. If you're still in your trial period, this will likely be a charge from an app—you can view details of the invoice by going to Settings > Billing in the Shopify admin.

I'd suggest contacting our support team via this page. Our phone number is currently disabled, as we recently switched to a callback system in response to high wait times merchants were experiencing whilst waiting in our phone queue. If you proceed through the support page and do not see the callback option, you can still get in touch by email or by live chat where you can be authenticated and this can be looked at for you.

Kind regards,

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

hello i opened two stores to test shopify out . i decided to close one store because the product didn't seem popular . but i was billed within few days . i closed that store now . can you help me get a refund or transfer my payment plan to my other store if possible ? thank you 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
506 45 131

Hi @maria99,

I'll need to authenticate you on the store in order to take a look at this, which I cannot do here. I will be sending you an email shortly so please look out for that and get back to me there.

Kind regards,

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

I sign up up for shopify free trial but haven't started using it, yesterday my card got charged $29. I want to cancel the subscription and get refund. Please do this for me.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
681 35 108

Hi, @Enilovesam!

Just popping into this thread quickly to let you know I've answered you here in this thread. If you could reply to my email (ticket #18974286), I'm sure we can get this sorted for you.

Speak soon! 

Ava
Social Care | help.shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify

0 Likes