1 0 0

Please i Need to correct the name I put on this form

0 Likes
Oliver
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
425 47 77

Hi, @Drtairas !

I've sent you an email so we can get you authenticated and get this escalated to our Tax team. The email was sent to the address that you have listed with your Shopify community account.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Oliver | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
iheartguts
Tourist
6 0 4

Hi I am having the same problem, I replied to the 1099 email -- is that enough to get through to your Tax and Payments team to correct the address?

0 Likes
discountbasket
2 0 1

Hello Oliver,

We need to update the payee info on 1099 as well. We sent the email to 1099k-support@shopify.com as shown on the 1099 form but no one has contacted us as far. Is there a way to escalate this?

Thanks

0 Likes
Palasade
2 0 0

I need to do the same but no one is replying to emails.

Email: palasade.us@gmail.com

0 Likes
LittleRhody
2 0 0

Hi Oliver, 

I am in need of the same help, we received a 1099K with my name and social listed on it. This is for our business however so I need to know how to fix this and have it come in under the corporation name, and the Federal ID number. 

0 Likes
Palasade
2 0 0

I need help changing the name on my 1099 form as well. I emailed you guys last week and you guys gave me a ticket number but I still have no response. My email is palasade.us@gmail.com

0 Likes
LittleRhody
2 0 0
We cannot find how to change our name and tax ID number in Shopify settings...please help!
0 Likes
Tejari
3 0 0

Hello! I need help getting my name changed on my 1099. Who do I contact?

0 Likes
Jonathan_Leung
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

This is pretty unprofessional. Seems like they're just ignoring emails now.

0 Likes