Change name on 1099-K

Solved
Tejari
3 0 0

Hi @Oliver! Can you please urgently help me change name for 1099? I need to change to my LLC.

Roma

0 Likes
discountbasket
2 0 1

Shopify, you really dropped ball on this. We opened the support ticket two weeks ago, and we heard back nothing.

If your support team is swamped right now, fine, it is busy tax season, we understand. However, you owe your customers to at least keep the communication channel open and provide feedbacks/updates in a timely manner. Are we expecting too much here?

PTS
1 0 0

I need help too all the 1099K I receive is wrong.

My email: plantthestudio@gmail.com

0 Likes
Bareboxer
1 0 0

Hello, 

I also need to change the name and TIN number on my 1099-k. Can you please send me an email to make the correction.

Thank you in advance.

0 Likes
JVNA
1 0 0

Hello there, the 1099 K issued to us provides an incorrect business name. Is there a way to have the name updated to our correct business name? Thank you in advance!

0 Likes
jasminedflove
1 0 0

What is the email to change my address on 1099. Had issues with ups sending to this address for return to sender and it is 3 apartments ago so no longer live there. Address updated on shopify just not on my 1099 which i think is the problem

0 Likes
Davidvon
1 0 0

I also have this problem. Half way through the year I switched entities and all the revenue was assigned to the original entity even though I switched the information out in Shopify. Please help! 

0 Likes
ShaneM72
1 0 0

Hi,

I also need to change my name and TIN on my 1099-K.  Can someone from Shopify payments contact me please.  TIA

0 Likes
CocktailCritter
2 0 0

Hi! I’m having the same issue with my 1099. It has my personal information as opposed to my business’ information & EIN. I also can’t find any original email from Shopify to reply to. Please help!

0 Likes
Peter
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2203 216 464

This is an accepted solution.

Hello, Everyone. 

If you believe the information provided to you on your 1099K form is incorrect, then it will require an escalation to our Tax team for further review.

To have your request escalated, you will first need to reach out to our Support. It's also important to note that due to the current tax season, there will be a delay in hearing back from our Tax team once your ticket has been escalated due to the influx of tickets they are receiving. 

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes