Change name on 1099-K

Solved
Tejari
3 0 0

Hi @Oliver! Can you please urgently help me change name for 1099? I need to change to my LLC.

Roma

0 Likes
discountbasket
2 0 1

Shopify, you really dropped ball on this. We opened the support ticket two weeks ago, and we heard back nothing.

If your support team is swamped right now, fine, it is busy tax season, we understand. However, you owe your customers to at least keep the communication channel open and provide feedbacks/updates in a timely manner. Are we expecting too much here?

PTS
1 0 0

I need help too all the 1099K I receive is wrong.

My email: plantthestudio@gmail.com

0 Likes
Bareboxer
1 0 0

Hello, 

I also need to change the name and TIN number on my 1099-k. Can you please send me an email to make the correction.

Thank you in advance.

0 Likes
JVNA
1 0 0

Hello there, the 1099 K issued to us provides an incorrect business name. Is there a way to have the name updated to our correct business name? Thank you in advance!

0 Likes
jasminedflove
1 0 0

What is the email to change my address on 1099. Had issues with ups sending to this address for return to sender and it is 3 apartments ago so no longer live there. Address updated on shopify just not on my 1099 which i think is the problem

0 Likes
Davidvon
1 0 0

I also have this problem. Half way through the year I switched entities and all the revenue was assigned to the original entity even though I switched the information out in Shopify. Please help! 

0 Likes