DH Consulting EZ Connector Software Feedback

Sleaddventures
1 0 0

We hired DH Consulting nine months ago to implement their EZ Connector software to import orders from our shopping cart into Fishbowl Inventory. Nine months later, EZ Connector is still not fully operational, and DH Consulting has refused to work with us any longer. I called them several times a week for the first four months and sent dozens of emails, we received nothing but empty promises and evasiveness. We have worked with their VP of Sales and Marketing, Gary Welch, Tracy Peterson, Project Coordinator, Tammy Easton, technical support and even Duane Hinkley the president and senior developer. All of these individuals have made promises to us that were never kept, refused to take responsibility for the bugs and lack of functionality in the EZ Connector software and routinely exhibit a gross disinterest in resolving the issues we are experiencing. Reading between the lines I would guess that they have larger customers and projects to work on and no interest in treating their smaller customers with any semblance of good customer service.

I’m sure we’ve all seen bad apples in development, but I have never seen such deplorable service from a company. We called Fishbowl inventory and found that other companies have had similar experiences; DH Consulting has since been removed from their list of recommended vendors. Do not go anywhere near this company.

Jachin Scott

VP Operations | ZipLineGear.com

review, feedback, dh consulting, ez connector, scam, fishbowl

0 Likes
dhinkley
1 0 0

It's important to note, this poster does not use Shopify.  They use Lemon Stand.  Here's an excerpt from our estimate with them, "Sleadd Adventures Technology would like a custom integrations to their Lemon Stand E-Commerce site".  

Jachin Scott obviously had a bad experience with our company.  I really wish everyone had a great experience but I'm sure you all know as IT professionals this is not always possible.    When that happens we're normally able to come to some amicable resolution.  Unfortunately you can see this didn't happen here.

Anyone have any tips on satisfying client's when they are very difficult to please?

0 Likes