Data analysis

1 0 0

Hi 

I have a business selling leather goods. I have been operating for 18 months. I want some advice and be able to talk to someone about things such as:

- sales trends

- Impacts of discounts

- Which products have sold better than others.

- Understanding seasonality of my sales

- Potential sales growth.

I'm willing to pay a little bit, but do not have the biggest budget. Any advice would be great.

Thanks

Aussie brum

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
49 0 12

Hey  Aussie!

Chantal here from Shopify.

There are some great apps that can help you with getting that type of data:

These are all a great start to understanding your store's conversions and trends. There are also some great blog posts that give some tips on improving conversion rates:

The biggest go-to for analytics that I like to recommend is Google Analytics :)

As far as getting someone to talk to about this, you can either chat or phone our 24/7 support or you can get in touch with one of the Marketing Shopify Experts (who all have different starting prices for their services).

Hope this helps!

Chantal, Shopify Guru

Chantal, Shopify Guru
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9 0 0

Curious if you have found any help yet.  I'm an accountant who works with small businesses.  I'm in the process of designing an online course and app to assist with the problems you are talking about.  Let me know how its going.  Maybe we could help each other.

Jimmy Ledoux jledoux@gmail.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
660 0 98

Hi all,

I have recently released a new app (still in beta at the moment) which may be of help here.

BetterReports gives you numerous built-in reports and allows you to slice and dice the data to identify trends and opportunities.

0 Likes
28 0 0

Best Ron@predictivestore.com
0 Likes
66 0 0

Thank you.

Siravi Stainless Steel Kitchen
0 Likes