Display Excluding VAT AND Including VAT.

Highlighted
2 0 0

We want to be able to display our prices on the collections page, and product pages showing both including AND excluding VAT.  Not one or the other.  We're currently only showing prices excluding VAT with notes around the site saying VAT at checkout.

Google shop only allows marketing where VAT is included.  We have single and variant products and require it for all products.

Can someone help / point me in the right direction with editing the code?  I've found similar discussion pages here, however these date back 18months / over 2 years therefore I think the code references have changed.  

Thanks! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi

have you got an answer for this as we need to do this also ??

thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi - no resolution yet.. please input into this thread if you find anything...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
571 51 138

Hi @BexJ,

Thank you for reaching out with your question. As you've mentioned, the best way to display both tax-inclusive and tax-exclusive prices on your product pages is to disable that tax setting that asks if you want to include taxes in the prices of your products, making them tax-exclusive, and then amending your theme's code to include the tax-inclusive price as well. Whilst this is not a change our themes team are able to support and help you with directly, we do offer this guide which provides instructions on how to do this. I'd recommend creating a duplicate version of your theme so you can try editing the code in a back-up version rather than editing the theme file you have published on the storefront.

If this does not work or if you are struggling to implement the code, I would recommend reaching out to and potentially hiring a Shopify Expert who should be able to help with this.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes