Drop shipping business plan !

Tourist
51 0 1

Hello, I'm new to shopify and I have a webstore, the webstore is still not fully published online as I still have not done any adv. on goodle ads and facebook and also because I'm still testing it for delivery and payments and some other issues, at the moment I'm trying to set up my iDeal payment via pay.nl, my third party for  payment on my webstore m everything went OK but after two weeks from creating that account I got a phone call from them asking me to provide them with my " Drop shipping business plan "to make sure that I won't bring them any headaches, Now I don't know anything about writing those business plans(lack of experience!) I live in the Netherlands and I need some help to write that business plan to be delivered by next Tuesday , and if there is any examples for those dropshipping business plans that I can just copy and adjust it to match with my COMPANY POLICIES. I will appreciate  that .

Thanks,

OMB

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
150 0 14

Hi, Omar.

This is Martha from the Shopify Guru Team. 

I'm not sure if there are any specific details the payment gateway needs you to include for a dropshipping business plan (I haven't tried to set up shop with them before!), but I wanted to pass along some links that might help point you in the right direction. 

These blog posts might be a good resource; 
- How to Write a Business Plan Lenders Can't Shrug Off
- Why Your Ecommerce Store Needs a Business Plan (and How to Write One)

This guide; The Ultimate Guide to Dropshipping also be a good point of reference for this issue and your business as a whole!

Hope this helps! If you do need any more help with your shop, feel free to email us at support@shopify.com

Cheers, 
Martha

0 Likes