HATE SHOPIFY: just give me my tax information!!!

oliamyroniuk
1 0 0

I closed may account because of BS run around Shopify gives you. I cannot get Help from the Help Center and, like all greedy corporations, they refuse to pay for proper phone support. There is no number to call. The pages time out when I attempt to get through to chat. I finally was able to log in, but only to these discussion pages: WHY CAN'T I GET MY TAX INFORMATION! THIS ISN'T ROCKETSCIENCE, Shopify, but seems to require a bloody PHD and then some to use your services. Again, why I'll NEVER EVER use Shopify again. I need my tax information. You all refuse to allow me to use Help services. I need 2020 documents. Don't be jerks. Make it easier on former customers or know that the probably already terrible word-of-mouth former customers use will be amplified.

Give me my tax information. Give me my tax information. Give me my tax information. Give me my tax information. Give me my tax information. Give me my tax information. Give me my tax information. Give me my tax information. Give me my tax information. Give me my tax information. Give me my tax information. Give me my tax information. Give me my tax information. Give me my tax information. Give me my tax information. Give me my tax information. Give me my tax information. Give me my tax information. Give me my tax information. Give me my tax information. Give me my tax information. 

0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1110 74 180

Hey, @oliamyroniuk.

Tira here.

Thank you for taking the time to reach out here. I read what you’ve written so that I can understand where you need to go and I want you to know that I’m here to help.

If you have closed your store, but need to receive support to obtain your tax documents from your store, we can definitely help. We will need to authenticate your store on the account. We’re not able to authenticate here through the Shopify Community, but you can go to our Help Centre: https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V, where we offer callbacks, live chat and email to support you. To look into options for you to receive your tax documents, we will need to authenticate you on the account. 

Once you’ve been authenticated, our support team can look into helping you retrieve your tax documents. Here are the steps from our help centre on how to retrieve your 1099-K form:

21-05-f7uo8-b6i03

Is this what you were looking for?

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
jqdesignllc
1 0 0

the Shopify help center literally doesn't send you there

0 Likes