How Do You Match Payment Transactions to Orders?

AaronFromAmys
4 0 1

We ran an LTO with our brick and mortar locations and we want to match the Net Sales report from the Payment Transaction Export to the Orders Export (Since Shopify Payment processing fees are not represented in the Order export.) Does anyone know how to do this? I have about 1,700 transactions to match. Thank you! 

Reply 1 (1)

KBetterReports
Shopify Partner
69 0 25

Hi @AaronFromAmys,

Kritesh here from Better Reports support team.

Absolutely! I believe our app Better Reports may be able to help. We can look at the transaction fees collected for each order. However, because an order can have multiple transactions, we can also create a field to sum up all the transaction fees for the order.

This can speed up the reconciliation to arrive at accurate order level financials. We can also show other properties like order tags, the customer's name, orders billing country/city etc. to customize this report for you.

In addition to building custom reports to meet your specific needs, you'll have access to 60+ built-in reports that cover many common use cases for merchants and our reports can be scheduled to send to your email or Google Drive at set frequencies.

I encourage you to install Better Reports and start your free 14-day trial, and I'll be happy to set this up for you. 

Let me know how you go and feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.