How can we make income statement using shopify?

Solved
1 0 0

I am new to Shopify and need to know it is providing the opportunity to prepare and manage Income Statement. Kindly guide me throughout the process.

Thanks,

Abbas

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
84 14 19

Hi, Abbas!

Sophia here from Shopify.

You can use Shopify Analytics to gather data about your store’s income. Depending on your plan, you’ll have access to a number of reports that detail sales, payments, customer behaviour, and more. Advanced sales reports are available on the Shopify plan and higher, but the Lite and Basic plans still include Finance reports for sales and payments that may cover all the information you need.

There are several apps in the Shopify App Store for reporting as well as accounting and taxes in case you need more detailed reporting or you need to integrate with your accounting software. Is there any specific data you’re looking for? If so, I’d be happy to point you to which reports may have the information you need.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
4 0 0

@ayanabbas130I'm John from Report Pundit app on Shopify. You can get any financial information from the app to create an income statement. You can export data like sales, product cost, cost of goods sold, shipping label cost, commissions, taxes, inventory and PayPal or Shopify transaction fees. You can auto-append the daily financial numbers to Google Sheets.

You can use the data in Google Sheets to create an income statement. If you need any help with income statement set up, please let us know. We produce reports, dashboards, and custom dashboards with Report Pundit or Google Sheets - for free.

You can reach me at support@reportpundit.com

Thanks!

Report Pundit - Instant reports and custom dashboards
0 Likes