How much did I pay shopify in transaction fees?

Sarah_Stier
8 0 0

I feel like this should be a very easy question to answer or that this information should be listed on our monthly statement or account in general, but its not. I can't seem to get the right answer for this and I need to know how much I paid them each transaction for tax purposes. Any help would be great! And yes, I have contacted them about this but was advised to extract orders. Which I have already done for other reasons and I don't see an amount listed within the extracted orders what I paid them in fees..Super frustrating!

0 Likes
Jonathan27
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
15 0 14

Hey Sarah,

Jonathan here :)

I'd love to get you the information that you need, but I don't want to share your personal business info over the forums. Can I contact you at the main email address on your shop?

0 Likes
Zack_Clark
Tourist
6 0 2

I need this exact same thing. Any help appreciated. Email address on my shop is fine to contact.

0 Likes
Lynn7
Excursionist
34 0 7

Is there not a simple report function within the Shopify Admin for this information?

http://icemakerpartsshop.com
0 Likes
Cheri_Citrowske
2 0 0

Agreed, extremely frustrating! This information should be in a column when you extract orders, along with taxes, etc., but it is not. Extremely frustrating and makes for manual work adding it to your accounting system.

0 Likes
Olivia_Pooser
1 0 0

I would also like information on this. In QuickBooks, I input the sales receipts manually (our store is just starting up), deposit to undeposited funds, and capture the Shopify fee at the "Deposits" screen with the sales receipts. This may sound extremely wacky or genius, but I just need to know if this is correct.

0 Likes
Massaad
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
329 0 35

Hello all, 

This data should be visible in the payouts area of your admin, and also exportable from the admin to a CSV for easy accounting of your Shopify Payments account.

Feel free to get in touch with support if you have any other questions or concerns

0 Likes