In need of a business accounting software & Doc Management

Solved
3 0 0

Hey, I'm new to this forum, probably in the sense posting.
I'm running a clothing store in Toronto (Reflections). The firm has three departments-designing, stitching, and sales. I've my sister as a silent partner.
We have 17 employees including me.I'm mainly into designing!
Currently, I'm looking for business accounting software for our firm. I'm on a tight budget, so I'm unable to spend too much on this, yet I can't compromise on the performance!
I will be considering Quickbooks if we fail to find a less expensive software.
I have researched on Quickbooks, and its features are amazing, unfortunately not the cost! It costs around $300 for a single user(that is the deal-breaker!)! I have done a bit of online reading on business software solutions & document management companies with a minimum of five years of experience. Surprisingly most of them are providing robust software and are in this field over the past ten years or more. I have gone through their site, pretty impressed by their credentials and reviews.
Before requesting a quote, I thought to ask the experts on this board. Please comment on your suggestions, any of you are familiar with the mentioned product? If you have any recent experience using the same software please comment on what was great with it/what wasn't!
If you have any other reliable software recommendations, don't hesitate to share it too.

I can provide you with further information if it matters to guide me in this.
In anticipation of a reply! (apart from the fact that I'm new to this community)
Many thanks.

Who cares, I’m awesome!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
31 1 3
Hello,
We make apps for integrating Shopify to QuickBooks and Xero. So know a little bit about them.

Before choosing the software just by its features and pricing, also take a look at other costs involved such as bookkeeping costs, Integration costs, etc.
Also check out your CA/CPAs comfort with using the software.
There are numerous other software but if you are on a budget, I would suggest waveapps accounting. It is one of the best Free and Online accounting software I have seen. We do not have an app for that yet but this is my 2 cents.

Regards,
Kumar
0 Likes
3 0 0

Thanks, Kumar. Yeah, currently I can only spend up to an optimal amount. Thanks for your suggestion, I'll definitely consider wave apps!

Who cares, I’m awesome!
0 Likes
2 0 0

I am using Quickbooks as it is the software that I am used to and knowledgeable.

0 Likes
3 0 0

Yeah.it is a great option. Unfortunately, its free version is windows only. I need software to work excellently on ios and android too.

Who cares, I’m awesome!
0 Likes
17 0 0

I'd suggest AccountingSuite

0 Likes