Indian Accounting integration with Shopify

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Hi Shopify experts! 

I am building my online art print stores currently. I would like to get expert advice on how Indian shopify store owners do thier accounting integrations for thier online stores. Do we have an app? or any third party to integrate with Tally / profit book? Does Xero suits Indian accouting style?

Please help. Thanks. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
175 0 34

Heya SP. growing Shopify stores in India are increasingly adopting top cloud accounting software like QuickBooks Online and Xero. Profitbook might be a good solution based out of India but in terms of in-depth accounting integration and expertise in E - Commerce, it is not at par with the top choices. Tally is almost a legacy software now, residing on the desktop and without integrations with top business software. 

I am hosting a free webinar next week - on October 28, 2015 on QuickBooks Online or Xero: Which is the top accounting solution for your Shopify store. I will walk through the top features needed for proper accounting and how you can make a decision on choosing one of the best. Would love if you could join us. Register here. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Hi Tejas, thanks for your reply. Sorry I missed out your reply. Please let me know if you are planning for your next session. Thanks. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
175 0 34

Heya Senthil, Can you please drop me a mail tejaswi[at]pipemonk.com. I will send you the webinar recording.

0 Likes