Invoice for Shopify Payment Charges?

Highlighted
Tourist
10 1 4

Hi there,

I was wondering where I can see/download the invoice for the charges that Shopify Payments charges me. I am aware of the invoices we can get from the Billing section, but these invoices does not include the expense I have from using Shopify Payments. 

Example: I sell for €100,- on the store and I use Shopify payments. Shopify charges me a % fee for the transaction and send me (let's say for example) €95,-. 

A fee is deducted for each sale I do, and this sums up to quite a bit over a month. I need an invoice for these fees. They are not charged to my card, they are deducted from the payments you send me. 

Hope this makes sense and hope you can help. 

Thanks,

Ivar

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
930 58 116

Hi there @Ivar1!

Don here from Shopify. :)

If you're using Shopify Payments and want to get details of your payouts including what fees were paid by you, you can head to the Settings > Payments menu where you can click to get more info on your Payouts.

From the Payouts menu, just select export from near the top of this menu and select the date range you wish to cover.

This will export data on your payouts to a CSV file, where you can see a breakdown that includes any fees paid by you.

What are your barriers right now? (Business, product, etc.).

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 1 4

Thank you for your reply. I have seen this, and I do download the list of fees that I pay. 

But how do I get an invoice for these fees? 

Thanks,

Ivar

0 Likes