Need to change name on 1099-K form

nxtlvlstore
1 0 1

Hi,

I need to change the name that was put on my 1099-K form. Is there any way to make this happen? 

Thank you. 

KatScrappiness
2 0 1

i needed to do that too so i contacted shopify and they sent me some forms to fill out which i did, but i haven't heard back.

Kimm42
1 0 0

I emailed asking for assistance so I could change my 1099 form information and no response and it’s been over months and my taxes are due this week I need immediate help please and thank you

0 Likes
Shay
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
190 42 34

Hi @Kimm42,

Thank you for joining the Shopify community forums and also for bringing this to our attention.

I know that at this time our tax support team is dealing with a much higher then normal queue which has increased our wait times for any tax or tax form related questions quite drastically. We recognize the impact this can have your business and are working around the clock to get to all our tax related tickets. 

While we don't have the ability to expedite these tickets anymore then what has already been done, please don't hesitate to reach out to our live support for an update on your ticket and to ensure it has been escalated to the correct team. Our tax team will be assisting all our merchants as soon as they can. 

Thank you again for your patience.

-Shay

Shay | Support Advisor @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes