Needing 12 month total for transaction fees

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, Ava!  I followed your directions, thank you.  I exported the csv as you mention here.  This doesn't give me the lump sum that I need.  Are you saying that I now have to add each individual payout and then deduct that amount from my Shopify gross amount in order to get the TOTAL fees that were paid to you for the year?

I hope you see that this doesn't seem right, the amount should be a lump sum per account, no? Please let me know where the lump sum for fees paid in 2019 (or any other year) can be found, I would appreciate this!  I hope I am just missing something!  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
552 29 81

Hi, @PinkForestCafe.

Apologies for the delayed response!

Which figure are you looking for? The total amount in fees you have paid Shopify for a 12 month period? or your Shopify Payments payouts? Just so I know how to direct you! 

Ava

Social Care

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I can only access 90 days as well

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
552 29 81

Hi, @20Kate11!

The Statement of Charges is a page within the Billing Settings. To get there, follow these breadcrumbs: Settings > Billing > Finance Overview > View finance overview > View full statement. The statement of charges is a ledger of all billing transactions, including tax. Charges can be viewed by date range, up to a maximum of 3 months. Merchants used to be able to view historical charges older than 3 months old. Due to scalability concerns, this was limited to 3 months at the end of 2019.

However, if this is something you feel you need for your business, I can submit this to our internal team to be reviewed as a possible future feature of the admin. As our platform is constantly growing and improving, our team love to get feedback from our merchants on what features/edits they need to improve their workflow. So once I submit this as a feature request on your behalf, our team can review the request. So hopefully, this can be something that is available in the future.

There is never a guarantee that a request will get a Green Light, *or* make it to a product launch, but we really do appreciate you reaching out with your suggestion, as I’m sure you’re not the only merchant with this request.

While we would not have a specific timeline for how long that might take, you can definitely keep an eye on our announcements page. We will post any new updates or developments there!

Let me know what you think!

Ava
Social Care | help.shopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am trying to get last 12 months transaction fees but when I go to Finance overview it is only allowing past 90 days?  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
552 29 81

Hi @oasisnz!

As I said in the post above, the Financial Overview would only show 90 days worth of information. Charges can be viewed by date range, up to a maximum of 3 months. Merchants used to be able to view historical charges older than 3 months old. Due to scalability concerns, this was limited to 3 months at the end of 2019.

There is the option of going to Settings > Payment Providers > View Payouts (under Shopify Payments) > Transactions (on the top right). You can then see all your transactions. You can then hit Export and select All Items. This way, you can import that file into a spreadsheet to view more than 90 days worth of reports.

Let me know what you think!

Ava
Social Care | help.shopify.com

0 Likes