One payout is missing

Solved
2 0 0

I have the same problem. Tried all suggested methods to solve it, but never received my money back. Please contact me.

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hello. I have a problem regarding payment providers. I have every provider except for Shopify Payments when that's the provider I actually need. Can you please help me fix it?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
809 41 125

@acupinch & @Silvia222S , hello!

If you have tried the methods listed above but still cannot see your funds in your business PayPal account, it is then best to contact PayPal's support team so they can track down those funds for you. If you scroll to the bottom of the page here: https://bit.ly/30UFUgb, you can click on the 'Message Us' section to start a chat. 

I hope this is resolved for you soon!

Ava
Social Care | help.shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
809 41 125

Hi, @Izaka!

Shopify Payments is only available in certain countries. This is because we must work alongside the government and financial institutions of a country to come to an agreement regarding commerce and trade in that specific country. Integrating new ones is a lengthy process, so we are working on having Shopify Payments available in more countries as soon as we can. Hopefully, we will have more options available in the future!

This is the list of available countries:

27-17-49bxn-4621s

If you are not residing in one of these countries, you can select your country from the list of available gateways here. I'm sure you will find one that suits your business.

Happy Selling!

Ava

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hello, I am missing a payout from November 30. Shopify said it was sent to my bank. My bank never received it. I have not changed My banking information where’s my money. 

0 Likes
1 0 0

I had a payout that was returned to shopify by my bank account but on shopify it still says paid. How do I have the funds paid to a new account? 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
809 41 125

@JaylaFerrell  & @Vincent815 hello, folks!

I'm sorry to see you both are experiencing some issues with your payouts. I'd like to look into this further for both of you, I'll just need to authenticate you as the account owner first before I can continue! I've reached out to the email address linked to your Community Forums account here, would you be able to reply to that email? If you can, I'll be able to authenticate you as the account owner so I can look into this issue for you.

@Vincent815 You should see my email in your inbox under ticket #21563952.

@JaylaFerrell You should see my email in your inbox under ticket #21584433.

If you can reply to that email, we can get started.

Speak soon!

Ava

0 Likes