OneSaas no longer supports MYOB

TomOL
3 0 0

Hello,

We were just notified that MYOB integrations managed by OneSaas are being phased out as they were acquired by Intuit (makers of Quickbooks).  As we are in the wine business, MYOB is really the best accounting package for us, so we need to find a new integration platform.  Does anyone else use OneSaas currently and have any suggestions of a platform/app to integrate MYOB/Shopify?

Cheers,

Tom

0 Likes
channelup
Shopify Partner
330 14 47

Hi Tom

Which MYOB product are you using? We did advanced for a client so are looking at expanding into AccountRight and Essentials soon.

Regards

Tom

Channelup is a product data management solution helping Shopify stores automate their processes.
If you require custom development or would like to test out our features contact me at tom@channelup.io
0 Likes
TomOL
3 0 0

Hi Tom - 

We are using Accountright.

Thanks!

Tom

0 Likes
channelup
Shopify Partner
330 14 47

Hey Tom

The team are going to be testing MYOB integration next week so if you are interested in being a tester you could provide valuable feedback and request additional features you may need.

Initially we are going to be importing orders from MYOB and exporting inventory from MYOB.

Send me an email to tom@channelup.io if you want to test the integration - no cost to you and obviously we would work around your current integration before migrating anything over.

Regards

Tom

Channelup is a product data management solution helping Shopify stores automate their processes.
If you require custom development or would like to test out our features contact me at tom@channelup.io
0 Likes
samc
Excursionist
31 1 22

Hi Tom,

Our team at Shypyard (https://apps.shopify.com/shypyard) offers a real-time integration platform for Shopify stores. We can help you with integrating MYOB & Shopify. If you're interested, please send us a message at help@shypyard.io