Problem Exporting Shopify Orders to Quickbooks (Malaysia GST 6%)

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

Hi.

I am having a big problem with exporting my orders to Quickbooks from my Shopify. 

I am currently using the Shopify-made Quickbooks integration app (https://apps.shopify.com/quickbooks-online). ;

I have already configured my shopify taxes as seen below. All my product prices on my store include the taxes.

I've also set up my quickbooks for GST in Malaysia that is 6% and it was automatically configured as Quickbooks is GST ready in Malaysia.

The problem is I cannot seem to export a single order out as I face this issue when trying to export my orders. None of the orders are getting exported.

Has anyone tried integrating shopify and Quickbooks in Malaysia? If so , please do help me out on how to do this. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
143 0 18

Hi Ian,

Thanks for your post on this.

Could it be that in your Quickbooks doesn't recognize the VAT and is looking for the 6% tax rate in the order?

I'll follow up with you via email so we can investigate this further privately.

Cheers,

John

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi John, would love to ask you the same question too as I stumbled across this thread. Would love to find out whether there'll be a solution soon. Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

Unfortunately the only solution shopify could offer me is to use OneSaas which you have to pay them monthly to maintain this. 

Their integration tool for quickbooks is broken. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

That's a shame. I've just installed OneSaas and exploring. Cheers! :)

0 Likes