QuickBooks & Shopify

Tourist
35 0 1

only if you don't care about landed cost by sku, by all means force balance with A2X

0 Likes

@eCommAccountant   What would be your best recommendation?

0 Likes
Tourist
35 0 1

There isn't any app that can handle landed cost by sku, I've created my own system to do this and balance each order I import for my small eCommerce bookkeeping clients into QBO. If you want to get away from QBO with inventory clients, then I'd suggest AccountingSuite with their built in eCommerce features. They do require a bridge and they suggest ShipStation which some of my larger eCommerce clients already use, so it's a win-win for them.

Here's AccountingSuite's pricing, and they do have 50% off pricing frequently, and keep in mind these prices are for life not like QBO. And when you partner with them like I have, I get an additional 30% off for life that I pass on to my smaller eCommerce clients. So this $129 a month could drop down to under $20 a month working with a partnered Accountant.

And I must add; I just received an email from my AccountingSuite rep yesterday offering me an additional 31% off for life, any new client I on-boarded.

11.2.19.JPG

0 Likes