Quickbooks and Shopify Integration

1 0 0

We are wondering how we could create a service that would sync into quickbooks from shopify correctly? I am assuming the service would be set up like an inventory item, but would that sync correctly into quickbooks?

0 Likes
Tourist
53 0 2

Hi, eBridge Connections can help you integrate Quickbooks and Shopify. Reach out to marketing@ebridgeconnections.com if you'd like to learn how. 

www.wigsforpigs.com
0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 1

Hey Stratton1,

I'm pretty sure you might have found a solution by now but in case you're still looking for a better alternative, you can try Automate.io.

Their drag and drop interface makes it super easy to connect various apps. I currently use it to connect my Shopify store with Quickbooks and MailChimp,

Here's a link to their Quickbooks Integration: https://automate.io/integration/quickbooks/shopify

Hope this helps.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

QuickBooks and Shopify sync beautifully. 

You can automatically import all of your orders and refunds from Shopify to QuickBooks.

See a summary of account balances

Know what sales tax you owe

Record your Shopify fees. 

QuickBooks Enterprise Hosting providers can help you with this.

Regards,

Adrian Gates

0 Likes
8 0 0

Hi are you looking for a pre-built solution or want to create a connector?
If you want to deploy a pre-built solution with bi-directional sync, you can try DBSync's Shopify QuickBooks Connector. 

More information with resources can be found here; Shopify Quickbooks Integration

Hope it helps. 

Best, 

0 Likes