Refund Request

2 0 0

I would like to get an refund as i opened the shop for testing purposes didn't expect it to be right away. (payment)

Thank you in advance

Steven

Gamespullen

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
120 13 12

Hi there, @gamespullen!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I'd be happy to see how I can be of assistance today.

While we don't generally offer refunds as per our Terms of Service, it'd be my pleasure to take a look into your account and see if there's anything we can do to support you at this time. I've gone ahead and sent you an email to the email address associated to your Community Forums account. If you could please respond to that email with your store details, I can verify you on the account and have a look. If the email address associated to your Shopify store is different than the one used for your Community Forums account, you can CC the correct email address and respond with that one. We can then continue to discuss your account in private.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers.

-

Ryder A. | Social Care Team at Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
2 0 0

I didnt get any email.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
120 13 12

Hey @gamespullen!

Thanks for updating me! I've just gone ahead and re-sent the email. You can also search your Inbox or check your Spam to ensure it wasn't automatically categorized into the wrong folder. Please let me know if you still haven't received it! 

Cheers.

-

Ryder A. | Social Care Team at Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes