Regarding invoice liquid.

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
17 0 2

Hi,

I am using order printer for my orders invoice.I am customizing it so, i am having an issue , in india account department wants taxable amount for each order.Actuaaly we are charging two tax 14.5 and 5.5%. so,we need both amount of an order we are charging 14.5 and 5.5 % tax.so how can i change in my liquid.

This is very urgent i am going to launch on 1 march so,please reply me ASAP!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
93 0 23

Hey Hemant,

This is Oswald, a Guru here at Shopify!

You should be able to pull each tax title, price, and rate individually by using the variables located in our document here and also by clicking the "liquid variable reference" link to the right in the Order Printer code editor.

If you are having issues with the customization, our Theme support team might be able to make the order printer adjustments for you as per our Design Policy here. Just contact us via here to submit your request for review with as much detail possible.  

Hope the information above helps! If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to the Guru team. :)

Cheers!

Oswald | Shopify Guru

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
17 0 2

Hi,

I used order printer liquid ,and customize it .But i have some major issues.I manage to customize liquid all the things i want expect one thing which is very much necessary in india.As we are charging 2 types of tax 14.5 and 5.5 %.i want the amount on which these taxes are applied after the deduction of discount.

I am attaching both the invoices which i want and my shopify invoice . I made a blue rectangle which i want and red rectangle which is already showing in my invoice.

Have a look and please let me know if you can do something ,if not please tell me will html work for that.I mean if i made code in html so the tems i want in my invoice can appear?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
17 0 2

My shopify invoice.

0 Likes