Requesting refund from annual subscription

Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 1

I have a subscription i cancelled and the app approved the refund but said shopify must issue it. can you please assist? 

Professional - 1000 images per month: 2020-01-18 - 2020-02-17

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

I am new to Shopify, and I was not able to learn about and enable my Shopify store during the trial period. I am still interested in potentially using Shopify in the future, but I do not have the time right now to make sure it meets my needs. I just received an email this morning that my account has been charged. I have not taken any sales from the site, and never made my store live. I am requesting a refund, since you can see that I have had no account activity, and I just received this billing notification this morning. Please let me know how I can receive a refund to my account. Thank you, Jennifer 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, I would like to ask for a refund for the subscription and domain fee, I just created the store an hour ago

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hey aria, hope all is well! I’m having the same problem as jyou, I was charged less than 45 minutes prior to me posting this. Shopify has charged my account leaving me with nothing. The store was supposed to be closed already. I would truly appreciate any assistance. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Good day

I would like to know how to go about getting a refund. I forgot to unsubscribe during the trail. I cannot afford to lose the money