Reverse charge VAT invoices?

1 0 0

Hi,

Shopify collects a payment fee for each order, which is deducted from our payouts.

I believe that these fees are subject to Reverse charge VAT. Can anyone advise on how I can find invoices for this?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
241 8 25

Hey there,

You can view all of your charges and fees by logging into your Shopify account and clicking on Settings > Payments. In here, you can click on the "View payouts" button next to the Shopify Payments section to pull up all of your recent payouts, which you can click into to view a full summary of your transactions and any fees deducted.

You can also find your Shopify invoices by clicking on Settings > Billing, where you can pull up each one of your invoices from Shopify that charge to your credit card to keep track of all of your fees and other payments.

Let me know if this helps!

Freddie

Freddie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Tourist
9 1 1

Hi there,

I have the same question. I am aware of the invoices we can get from the Billing section, but these invoices does not include the expense I have from using Shopify Payments. 

Example: I sell for €100,- on the store and I use Shopify payments. Shopify charges me a % fee for the transaction and send me (leet's say for example) €95,-. 

A fee is deducted for each sale I do, and this sums up to quite a bit over a month. I need an invoice for these fees. They are not charged to my card, they are deducted from the payments you send me. 

Hope this makes sense and hope you can help. 

Thanks,

Ivar

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi Ivar, did you got an answer about how this works?

0 Likes