Sage Line50 does anyone use this software with shopify?

Highlighted
Tourist
43 0 1

Hi, We are based in the UK and the main accounting software here is Sage does anyone else use it? Or do we need to go with Quikbooks to link with Shopify.

I read from most comments the problem with the link and Quikbooks is that it does not show the Shopify deduction, or has this been sorted?

All help and comments would be great as we would like to get it right first time!!

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
31 0 2

Hello there! 

Will here, a Guru at Shopify to help out with your queries.

You can definitely go with Sage - you'd just have to use one of a few apps, in our App store. We currently don't have an official App made by Shopify, like we do with QuickBooks, but you do have a few options. I've gone ahead and listed some that I've checked out below:

As for QuickBook Order Exports, I'm happy to say it should include all of this information: 

• order numbers
  • order sources
  • products
  • taxes
  • dates
  • payment information
  • customer details
  • billing addresses
  • shipping addresses
  • shipping cost

Currently, the transaction or credit card fees would not be included in this. As well, If an order is only partially paid, then it won't be included when you export data from Shopify to QuickBooks Online. The full scope of a QuickBooks Export can be found here as well :)

I hope that helps you! 

Sincerely,

William L.
Guru @ Shopify

0 Likes
Highlighted
17 0 0

Hi,

Greetings!!

I'm just wondering to know whether the requirement is still open for discussion on Sage Line50.

Regards.

Nagendra.

Regards, Nagendra.
0 Likes