Shopify Payments - Access to Payout Data by Finance Users

Highlighted
1 0 2

Shopify needs to fix this. We don't want to give full access to settings to see payout for our accounting person who is a freelancer. 

2 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 2

I agree, this should not be limited to Full Access Permissions. Finance doesn't need access to everything - only to finances. 

Please resolve this issue ASAP and let us know. 

Thank you. 

2 Likes
Highlighted
58 0 0

Hello @Betsy_Barefoot,

I'm John from Report Pundit, a reporting app on Shopify. Merchants use Report Pundit to create payout reports and granular tax reports. 

Until the access fix is provided by Shopify, you can schedule reports to be auto-delivered to accountant email or Google Sheets. 

Report Pundit can also provide detail behind each Payout - like products sold, orders, customer name, taxes, and many more fields, which are not available in the default Shopify payout reports. 

Below is the screenshot of Payout related pre-created reports in Report Pundit. 

image (14).png
Thanks

Report Pundit - Instant reports and custom dashboards
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 6

All due respect, but I cannot afford to pay $10/month for reports for a function that should be included in Shopify. What's so hard about giving access to payout data only, Shopify? Fix the issue, Shopify!!!

2 Likes
2 0 1

+1

I also need this to be fixed. I thought Checking the Settings access would resolve the issue since the Payout is under Settings>Payments>Payout, but it did not work.

Please fix this ASAP.

0 Likes