Shopify Payments - Access to Payout Data by Finance Users

1 0 0

Same issue here. Definitely a merchant frustration issue that seems like it would be such an easy fix.

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 5

Same issue here, can we please get a fix on this one Shopify, really frustrating.

0 Likes
1 0 1

+1

Can't believe there isn't a way to make this work - big flaw on Shopify's part. Seems like an easy thing to fix, but what do I know. Hopefully they address it soon. There are obviously a lot of businesses that require this functionality...

1 0 0

This is an issue for me as well, and forcing such broad access to customer data because of poor granular control on permissions feels like a mistake.

0 Likes
2 0 0

This is a problem for me too. My accountant can't download the report, but he needs access to ensure cash is recorded properly and to save the details. Well, I need to download the report for him every time. And I can say that this is inconvenient for me. Besides, I have a financial advisor who helps me manage the budget and I would like him to also have access to reports so that I don't waste my time. So, I think it's not so hard to fix this feature because we live in the age of new technologies.

0 Likes