Shopify Payments for non-US resident, don't have SSN but have LLC

2 0 0

@Peter
I have an LLC company in the United States, but I am a non-resident of America. I want to use Shopify Payments, but I have no SSN number.
I can provide all of the following documents, can you contact me by email, then I can provide it to you.

1. Passport
2. IRS EIN document
3. Business registration document in the USA
4. Articles of Organization( can proof the physical address of the office) 
5. Tax License License in the USA

6. Bank of America's account

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1050 61 201

@Lucas007 

Taking a look, I can see this has been escalated for you through another forum post. It shouldn't be long before our teams reach out to you via email. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

@Peter 

ı ve an LLC company in the United States,  but i am not an american citizen. I want to use Shopify Payments, but I have no SSN number.
I can provide all of the following documents,  can you contact me by email, then I can provide it to you.

1-)EIN

2-)ITIN

3-)LLC COMPANY ARTİCLE 

4-)RENTAL AGREEMENT OF THE COMPANY OFFICE

5-) REEL (BANK OF AMERICA)  STATEMENT ( LLC COMPANY)

6-)COMPANY CERTIFICATES 

CAN I USE SHOPIFY PAYMENTS WITH THIS DOCUMENTS 

THANK YOU

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1050 61 201

@canselmo 

Are you based in the United States, or are you living outside of the United States? If it is the latter, then we would require the following: 

• Government-issued photo ID (driver's license, passport, etc. - non-US ID may be accepted)
  • A Tax ID in the United States:
    1. EIN if you are LLC/Corp
    2. SSN if you are Sole Proprietor
  • Business registration document (Registered in the US with the government)
  • Proof that the business is operating from the US. This can include tracking showing you are shipping from the US or proof of a physical US address (not a forwarding address).
  • A USD checking account opened with a real US banking institution, located on US soil. Virtual banks and currency services will not work for this; it has to be a real US bank.

If you can confirm that you're living outside of the United States and that you have the documents listed above, then let me know. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

pudiste resolver?

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

peter amigo por favor enviame un correo para enviarte todos los documentos requeridos 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Peter, I am a non-resident but I am the owner of an LLC duly incorporated in the USA:

I live in South America and do dropshipping with Chinese suppliers and the shipments are for everyone but mainly to Europe since online advertising in the USA is more expensive. But I don't have SSN and ITIN either

In the USA I have the following duly established documents:

- Physical address in New Mexico
- LLC in Albuquerque
- EIN for non-residents.
- Business account in a bank within the United States
- Articles organization
.- Statements of the organizer

With these documents can I qualify to have shopify paymentes as a payment gateway?

Or in any case in my situation that the EIN can apply instead of the SSN when shopify asks me for this document number?

I appreciate the answer.

If I have more questions can I write to you by mail?

Best regards.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1050 61 201

@Gino 

Do you have the following?

• Business registration document (Registered in the US with the government)
  • Proof that the business is operating from the US. This can include tracking showing they are shipping from the US or proof of a physical US address (not a forwarding address). 
  • A USD checking account opened with a real US banking institution, located on US soil. Virtual banks and currency services will not work for this, it has to be a real US bank

@gandres 

Hola. Nuestro equipo de soporte técnico estará complacido de ayudarte con tu requerimiento en español. Por favor, contáctanos vía email a: soporte@shopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Yes i have everything. How can I contact you by email for other inquiries? Because I recently contacted an American provider but we still haven't started working.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1050 61 201

@Gino 

I have sent you an email to the email listed on your forums account. I will need you to reply there to continue the conversation. 

0 Likes