I have an LLC company in the United States, but I am a non-US resident. I want to use Shopify Payment, but I have no SSN number.
I can provide all of the following documents, can I active Shopify Payment without SSN number?
2. IRS EIN document
3. Business registration document in the USA
4. Articles of Organization( can proof the physical address of the office)
5. Sales/Use Tax License No. in the USA
6. Bank of America's account
Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.
I would love to take a look into this to see if we can help you get on to Shopify Payments at all. In order to do so, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will get your request escalated to our team to review your documents.
Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution
I applied for shopify payment since I fulfilled all the requeriments, two days ago my account was set on hold for verification, I provided ALL the required documentation listed there and today I got an email saying that I can not use Shopify Payment anymore, besides that they still have on hold over $2k.
My suggestion, don't take the risk and don't use it.