Shopify and Quickbooks

Solved
1 0 0

I have Shopify and I have Quickbooks for my new business. I was told they could be integrated to make my life easier (by both Shopify and Quickbooks). Even though I asked, I was not told there would be another fee for this. Can anybody help me with the easiest way to get the information from Shopify to Quickbooks without ending up with ANOTHER monthly charge?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
27 0 2

Dear Store owner,

Yes, you can definitely make your life easier by integrating the Shopify to QuickBooks.
All the apps on the Shopify app store for QuickBooks integration are paid apps.

The integration is very complicated given the different accounting standards and tax rules for all the different countries and currencies supported by Shopify & QuickBooks.

I do not know how many orders do you process every month, but there are apps that charge based on your monthly volume.

Please take a look at our app, QuickBooks Bridge at https://apps.shopify.com/quickbooks-bridge

We have one of the lowest charges among all the QuickBooks apps. Also, we are charging only enough to cover the costs of our servers as well as our developers who out in lot of efforts to make the sync very efficient and accurate.

We also offer minor customizations based on your requirements for very little or absolutely no additional charge.

Do let us know if we can be of any help.

Thank you.

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
415 6 72

Hey!

Aria here, I'm on the Social Care team at Shopify.

I'm not sure how many orders you're getting on your store right now but the Quickbooks® Sync by Bold app is free for up to 30 orders per month.

I believe that is the only free option. Does that help?

How are you getting on with your new store otherwise? Do you have any other pain points you're trying to iron out?

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
8 0 0

Hi, 

If you are looking for a robust, reliable and scalable solution, DBSync provides Shopify QuickBooks Integration solution.

It will make your life easier and gives you the opportunity to synchronize your processes along with your business growth. 

More resources on this link;

Learn more on Shopify QuickBooks Integration

0 Likes
8 0 0

Hi, If you are looking for an easy to deploy, robust and scalable solution, DBSync provides Shopify QuickBooks Integration solution.

it can make your life easier and provides you the scalability to expand with your business growth.

More resources on this link;

Learn more on Shopify QuickBooks Integration

0 Likes
8 0 0

Hi, I am not sure if you are still looking for a reliable solution for Shopify QuickBooks integration. 

Having a scalable integration solution makes your life easier as your business grows. So a paid solution which is customizable and caters to your needs can be a lifesaver.

I would suggest you go through the resources to learn more about the integration processes.

You can also take a free trial of the solution as well. 

https://www.mydbsync.com/workflow/shopify-quickbooks-integration

0 Likes
9 0 0

For my Shopify bookkeeping clients, I find its much easier if I just export the orders from Shopify and import them into Quickbooks myself. I really haven't found any apps that work well.

0 Likes