Software to sum up multiple numbers

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello,

I need software or an app to sum up some numbers for my accountant. It will save him a lot of time and therefore I will save money.

I looked through the apps but I can't seem to find the right one. 

I need totals per month or quarter that sum up the right numbers for all my orders. The invoice total including VAT, excluding VAT, vendor #1 excl. VAT, vendor #2 excl. VAT, shipping excl. VAT and finally the VAT.

Is there any program that can do this for me? 

Kind regards,

Alain

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
4182 29 403

You can get away with a very simple App for that. One that downloads orders on demand (say for a set period of time), and extracts those needed numbers to then output the sums. Ask for it, and I am sure someone will quickly whip that kind of script up for you. And hence save you and your accountant many hours of labour.

I assume you already tried exporting your orders for use with a spreadsheet system to add up the needed sums?

Custom Shopify Apps built just for you! hunkybill@gmail.com http://www.resistorsoftware.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello Bill and thanks for your reply.

Yes I tried the default export option within Shopify but it gives me A LOT of info I don't need in excel (which takes a lot of time to remove) and the numbers I get all include taxes. It also doesn't sum them up and you end up with a pretty messy excel sheet. It does give me individual numbers per vendor per order, which is a good start.

You advise me to hire an expert to create such an app?  

0 Likes