Subscription Refund

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi! 
I've been charged today an amount of $13 for my monthly subscription in Shopify.

I forgot that I didn't cancel my trial store right before it was billed.

I am not capable to have a store right now, that is why I would like to have a refund since it will not be used anymore. 

I am hoping that you will take actions regarding my concerns.

Thank you so much. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
880 75 100

Hi @mustgrabph,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for posting your query!

I'm sorry to hear that you would like to close your store. How have you found the platform so far? Just so you know, you can pause your store for $9 if you are not ready to pick a plan. More info can be found here if you would like to take a look.

Before I can review your account for a possible refund, you will need to cancel your store as shown below:

1. Log in to the admin section of your store here
2. Click on Settings.
3. Next, click Plans and permissions.
4. From there, Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Sell or Close my Store. This guide will also help.

I'd also recommend backing up your store as mentioned here as some data may be lost after 60 days. 

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can help you with, I'm happy to help!

Many thanks, 

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
880 75 100

Hi @mustgrabph,

Were you able to close the store or have you decided to stay with us for another month? If you would like some further assistance getting your store up and running, I'm happy to help!

Many thanks, 

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes