TAX on Checkout page not showing Price breakup (including tax)

Solved
Tourist
6 1 1

Hi, Sorry I tried a lot but finally  gave up.

My products includes taxes, however as per the Country norms, we have to showcase TAX charges in Final Price (Checkout page). I have tried all options still not able to achieve.

Price (excl. tax) = Rs 10

Tax = Rs1.8

Total Rs11.80

Note: Store(www.ilifecare.in) is based out of India

How to achieve about, with Charge taxes on above not 'Selected' ?

If not doable, then how to round off final price, as does not look, neat when price have decimal value.

Thanks,

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
77 9 6

Hey there, @ilifecare!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I'd be happy to offer some guidance with displaying your product price without taxes included. 

In your Shopify Admin, you'll want to click on your Settings in the lefthand menu towards the bottom. You can access your tax settings here by selecting Taxes. In the Tax calculations section, you can find the Show all prices with tax included setting - is that check-marked (✓) ? If so, you'll need to uncheck it:

03-00-e2aec-vww23

After saving the change, your product pricing should display excluding taxes on your online store, and calculating them on the checkout page. If it doesn't work initially, you can try try loading your storefront through an Incognito window or clearing your active browser's cache and cookies before trying again (Chrome browser). I hope this answer helps! Please let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers!
-

Ryder A. | Social Care Team at Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes

Success.

Tourist
6 1 1

Thanks Ryder. I was able to fix it. 

0 Likes