Tax breakdown not shown in reports

advaitha
Visitor
2 0 1

Hi,

All of my products are inclusive of GST but when I download my reports at the end of every month the excel sheets show 0.00 in the tax columns which means I have to manually calculate my GST for each product sold and type it into my reports for my accounts. However, when I create a new order myself, the sales report shows a proper breakdown of my taxes. 

Is there any thing I can do to make sure my reports show the tax breakdown for all orders placed by customers? 

I've attached an example below - the last two orders are ones I input manually and the rest are those placed by customers. 

Screenshot 2021-04-07 at 09.17.36.png

Thank you!

Replies 3 (3)

Report-Pundit
Trailblazer
302 11 20

Hi Advaitha,

Report Pundit will be able to help you with regard to the tax report.  We have 14 days of free trial our live chat support team can help you with report set up.

We can customize the report based on your reporting requirement.

Report Pundit can get generate tax reports which can split by state, province country and can include taxes like state tax, county tax, VAT, or GST.

We can also list each tax by product category and export report based on tax and non-tax sales in line item level.

The report can be filtered through various tax conditions like tax title, total tax, total tax %,  etc.

You can also find pre-create tax reports like Monthly tax summary, Tax per country, and other sales and Inventory reports.

For more help contact us at support@reportpundit.com

Thanks,
John

Report Pundit - Instant reports and custom dashboards

CloudlabSam
Shopify Partner
522 42 83

Hi There - our free app Report Toaster can help with this. We have multipole tax reports that can break them down at any level. Please feel free to take a look and let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Dеnis
Shopify Partner
36 0 2

Hi, @advaitha 

Our Advanced Reports app can help you with this issue.

We have a lot of built-in tax-based reports and will be glad to create custom reports tailored to your requirements.

Just Play in Analytics with Advanced Reports
Other Great Apps: [ Shopping Feeds | Instant Search ]
Socials: [ Facebook | Twitter | Blog ]