Tracking Value of Stock

Jacinta_Bishop
7 0 0

I currently use Stitchlabs to track the value of my current stock, but would prefer to only use Shopify and not have Stichlabs at all. Is there anyway Shopify can report of stock value and cost of goods etc?

0 Likes
Zapfor_Apps
Shopify Partner
81 1 11

Hey Jacinta,

Shopify does not provide tracking for cost of goods sold (CSGS). An app is needed to add that funtionality to your store, unless you are ok to use Excel and do it manually.

You can try SimplyCost. It lets you add COGS to your variants and report stock/inventory value.

I am the developer of the app. It comes with 14 days trial. 

Thanks,
Sam

SimplyCost - Add costs and track profit (https://apps.shopify.com/simplycost)
0 Likes
Jacinta_Bishop
7 0 0

Hi Sam,

Sounds great, I'll give it a try. Thank you!

0 Likes

Hey There,

This post is out of date, but the merchants looking at the same solution can use Merchbees Inventory Value.

Merchbees Inventory Value provides the total value of all items in stock in real-time. Whenever you click the report, you can always see the up-to-date stock value, no waiting!

And... FREE now! You can find more details on our app page.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@merchbees.com.

Thanks

Co-Founder / Developer at: merchbees
Merchbees Low Stock Alert - Keep track of your low stock items by email and slack
Merchbees Inventory Value - Know your inventory value and quantity in real-time
Push Down & Hide Out of Stock - Move out of stock products to the bottom of the collection to improve SEO & hide/ unhide automatically
0 Likes