US tax advisor needed

kinelo
Tourist
15 0 1

Hello. We are a small foreign business (Japanese) that does a small amount of business in the US through our Shopify. We are looking for some tax advise on making sure we get everything set up correctly - additional some of our B2B clients are asking for W8 forms and we want to complete them properly. Any suggestions for a good tax advisor on a small budget would be appreciated. 

0 Likes
mccaly
Shopify Partner
86 3 17

Just used (https://www.justanswer.com/tax/) and it proved to be effective (quick / easy to use).

- Andrew
kickpay.com - Intelligent inventory finance.
0 Likes
Bigboss322
4 0 0

thanks for sharing.

0 Likes
abragred
Tourist
10 0 1

Talking to financial advisors would be the way to go, at least that's my personal view on the situation. When I started my small business a few years ago, my business partner and I were convinced we would be able to manage the finances on our own. It's crtystal clear that didn't go as we intended. There were constant fights about which investment opportunity was worth considering or putting money into, and a lot of smaller arguments to accompany those. The smartest decison that we made, up to this day, is reaching out to some of the best financial advisors on the market who made our life so much easier. Honestly when you get rid of these arguments, productivity gies through the roof.

0 Likes