Unauthorised Charges

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello Shopify,

I am a new user and i opened my account just in free trial. After a month today i was debited with $79.00 by you. I want to let you know i do not want to work here because Corona Virus attack. Please send back my amount what you deducted from my card without any notification.

Kushal

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
199 20 28

Hey, @KushalSingh66!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community! 

I'm happy to help you out in this situation. It sounds like you had the Shopify Plan ($79/month) selected when your trial period came to an end, causing you to be charged the first months subscription fee. I can definitely appreciate that now may not be the best time for many to start up an account with Shopify, so allow me to take a closer look into your account with you. 

I've sent an email to the email address associated with your Shopify Community account. Please reply to that email so that I can authenticate you on your account, and then I'll follow up with the next steps for us to take. 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello Ash,

Thank for your prompt reply. Now to start business with shopify is very difficult because of Corona attack. 

I am sure i will be there again but now i do not want to pay to any body because there is now 21 days lockdown and it will be extend. Please refund me amount.

Thanks

Kushal

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
199 20 28

Hi, @KushalSingh66!

I totally appreciate where you're coming from. In order for me to look into your account, we'll need to get you authenticated first. Can you please reply to the email I sent you so we can determine the best next steps to take? 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes